The last week has seen nuisance calls gallore! Let’s see how the people of the UK took it:
1. 03333440125 premium rate service with a tellows score of 6
2. 01268297656 from Basildon with a tellows score of 7
3. 08448733571 premium rate service with a tellows score of 7
This week’s pole position is held by a yet to be identified phone number. Over 1990 search request in only five days obviously indicate a intense motivation to harass people. Second, a self-proclaimed Opus Credit Card enquires personal information and last but not least another premium rate service spreads the PPI nuisance.
Our User Joe wrote:
They say they have recently taken over from Citi Card and ask me to confirm my address/postcode etc. Will not say why they are asking. I do not have a Citi Card. I asked them to tell me one digit from my postcode but they can’t so they are obviously fishing for my details, possibly to send me a credit card I don’t want. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS. Waste their time and wind them up a bit!
But what about the USA? Well, let’s have a look:
1. 03105999211 from Compton with a tellows score of 8
2. 5852477707 from New York with a tellows score of 7
3. 2187242094 from Duluth with tellows score of 6
What do we have here? A wannabe PC doctor, two automated call one of which originated from a company called teleresources. Well, sounds like heavy load annoyance. Let’s pray the tide recedes soon.
This had a person with an accent perhaps on India, and wanted me to go to computer and type some control keys in etc., he said my computer was signaling a prob.
The tellows team